Halo Hard Carry Case
Copyright © 2019 SMPL Inc.
- Why HALO?
- Features & Specs
More than ever, creating opportunities for people to share authentic moments through a unique, memorable and branded experience is essential to the success of your business. HALO’s iconic design draws guests in to take stunning photos and GIFs, while you maintain full control of the medium and the message with an exciting, branded experience.
HALO is a unified hardware and software experience. The enclosure is precision machined from a solid billet of 6061 T6 Aluminum. Its integrated lighting module has optimized optics and color temperature for studio quality images every time. HALO fuzes technology into a seamless package, including an integrated touch screen interface, interactive lighting control, and power management.
The HALO app (sold separately) gives you the capability to design a social photo experience around branded elements that will surprise and delight guests while you generate leads, view real-time analytics and more.
- Iconic design
- Durable and compact anodized aluminum body
- Designed with minimalism in mind for fast and intuitive setup
- Managed power for iPad charging and lighting module
- Freestanding or wall-mount options
- Robust transport case for even the toughest travel itinerary
- Adjustable lighting module brightness
- 1 year limited warranty
- Enclosure weight: 6.5 lbs
- Enclosure weight with iPad: 7.5 lbs
- Stand weight: 15 lbs
- Case weight: 24 lbs
- Enclosure dimensions: 14.75" x 14.75" x approx. 6" deep
- Stand dimensions: 2.33' x 2.33' standing
- Case dimensions: 29" x 18" x 10.85"
- Light brightness: 2000-2170 lumens
- Color Temperature: 6000-6500k
- LED lifespan: 50,000 hours
Software (sold separately)
HALO software is loaded with all of the features and customizable options you need to make your events amazing. Sign up for your HALO subscription today.
“Using HALO at our events amped up our interactivity and engagement with the crowd on site. The options to digitally brand the photos has also strengthened our brand partner activations.” Evan Shapiro | CEO | Campus DJ
“We found that more of our guests were engaged at our activations and that people were eager to get their photos right then and there. We also felt that for how much we’ve been using it that it was definitely worth our ROI.” Lauren Travis | Director of Marketing | W Hotel Austin
“Worth the investment! It takes such great quality photos and is so portable! We can set it up anywhere, without having to worry about moving a large, bulky “booth.” It’s really interactive and our guests love having an added benefit during their event!” Lauren Hammil | Manager of Events | Harpoon Brewery
"Simple Booth and the Halo unit has been integral to the overwhelming success of Citizen Bar. We're so, SO pleased with what it's been able to capture and deliver." Imran | Partner | Citizen